The data collected in the constant forms on the website, www.panedge.com , are intended, solely and exclusively, to proactively respond to requests for information requested by users of the website.
Orders and requests information made by users of the website , authorize the company PANEDGE – Industria e Comércio de Paineis , Lda. to proceed with the storage and processing of data, as well as the sending of communications and other contacts, through the provided information (telephone, e-mail, address and other data).
- PANEDGE guarantees the protection of all personal data, and ensures its correct treatment.
- All information requests on the website www.panedge.com (referred to) are processed automatically. The omission or inaccuracy of the data provided, are sole and exclusive responsibility of the subscribers.
- The data collected will be computerized processed, stored, analyzed and treated by the company. PANEDGE – Indústria e Comércio e Painéis , Lda. (referred to “ PANEDGE ”) and are intended for subsequent contacts , sending of newsletters, product and service suggestions, communications and other marketing actions of the PANEDGE company .
- By requesting any information or by filling out the present form on the website, the data owner expressly and absolutely consents and confers, the receipt of any and all communications and/or notifications related to PANEDGE, for the contacts . (e-mail, telephone and address) that appear in the refered form, as well, as the mentioned data processing
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, by the General Data Protection Regulation, the subscriber/data owner are guaranteed for the right access, limitation of processing, rectification, opposition, portability, updating and remove of their personal data, through the written request addressed to PANEDGE by email: geral @panedge.com or to Zona Industrial de Vagos, Lote 111, 3840-385 Vagos.
- PANEDGE considers the personal information collected and processed, by extreme importance, doing everything in compliance with the applicable legislation.
- PANEDGE and any other entity involved in the creation, production, maintenance or implementation of the website cannot be held responsible for any damage that arises by result of the correct or incorrect use of the website and the contents by the user; Or access to the computer and system from the use by third parties, viruses and other situations that the insecure of Internet environment fosters, whether the damage is caused directly or indirectly.
- The current Privacy and Data Protection Policy is being altered to make it easier to understand that the data is collected and how it is used, in response to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).